Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Aparment Entrance

This is the balcony of my apartment. I am on the second floor. It is the floor above the balcony with the planters on the railing.

There are two apartments per floor. Each apartment runs the entire length of the building and half the width. So my apartment has long halls with the entrance in the center of the building next to the elevator. Half my apartment goes toward the front of the building--the living and dining areas as well as the kitchen. The rest of the apartment is stretched along toward the back of the building--the three bedrooms, and bathrooms.

I get my exercise going from the living room in the very front with the balcony, to the back when I forget something in my bedroom--at the very back of the apartment.

Here is my address in both English, and Arabic--22 Cleopatra Street.
The street entrance to my building. You can see my balcony--second floor--second balcony up. There is no first floor. The lobby area is very tall and there is a bank right next door, so no first floor. The elevator begins at 2. There is underground parking for tenents with automobiles, but I think they pay extra to park inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment