Tuesday, March 30, 2010

House Guests

For the last three weeks friends from Boyne City, John and Sue McCahan, have been visiting. They took a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Asswan and a side trip to Abu Simbel. Monday my daughter arrived, with a family friend, Rick, in the wee hours of the morning, for a week visit during her spring school break. Later in the day my cousin, Catherine and her husband arrived for the week. Now I have a housefull of friends and family. What fun! John and Sue are leaving soon to continue their travels for another three weeks in Turkey. Liz and Rick, Catherine and Bill will be here in Cairo for the week, with, hopefully, a side trip to Luxor and the Valley of the Kings.


This is my daughter standing along the Nile on the Corniche in downtown Cairo.



Here is Rick with John McCahan in baseball cap standing behind. No pictures of my cousin and her husband yet. Today they were off to discover the Egyptian museum.





2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to read Elizabeth Peters' books again - they're all about Egypt and I love them. How fun to have such a houseful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots and lots of fun with friends and family! Enjoy all your guests!!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete